In order to access your DNS management area, go to your Client Area
- select domains from the menu items above, "My Domains".
- A list of domains in your account would be displayed. To your right, there is a drop down next to the domain information.
- Select the drop down and then select "Manage Domain".
- On the next page to your left is a new sidebar with a set of menus under the name "manage". Select DNS Management in order to access the DNS Management screen.
- Here you can add your various records from A records to URl Frame.
- Remember to save changes when you are done editing.
Important Note: DNS record changes take 24-48 Hours to reflect. After that your changes should be effected. If not, double check your Record changes for errors. If that fails, kindly open a ticket and we will assist you.